CRRA Tournament 2023-24
The Clarence-Rockland Ringette Tournament - 1st th ANNUAL TOURNAMENT
January 19 th , 2024-January 21 st , 2024
Welcome to the CRRA Tournament Registration page.
Thank you for considering our tournament for your upcoming ringette season.
Here are the registration instructions:
Coaches or managers can register your team through this link: CRRA Ramp Registration
Log in to your Ramp Registration account or create a new account to log in.
1. Select the “Tournament Registration” button.
2. Select the Home club, Division, tier and Team contact that pertains to you.
3. Select package
4. Click “Continue”
5. Make sure your roster looks correct, it should refresh nightly as players are added to the
team. For new Ramp users, you will be able to add your roster in My Team Tab after
completing your tournament registration.
6. Click “Continue”
7. Review information and click “Submit Registration”
8. SEND YOUR PAYMENT VIA CHEQUE OR E-TRANSFER. PLEASE SEE PAYMENTS
9. If your team requires hotel accommodations, you can click here to do it online.
The registration will close on November 15 th , 2024 at 17:00 pm.
If you have any questions regarding registration, please contact the tournament chair: Melissa Gaudreau firstname.lastname@example.org).
Tournament Divisions and Fees
Level of Play Entry Fee Notes
|Level of Play ||Entry Fee ||Notes |
|18+ DEV ||$885 ||3 games guaranteed, 15 min periods |
|U14B ||$785 ||3 games guaranteed, 15 min periods |
|U12C ||$785 ||3 games guaranteed, 15 min periods |
|FUN3 ||$785 ||3 games guaranteed, 15 min periods, no shot clock |
|FUN2 ||$685 ||3 games guaranteed, 15 min periods, no shot clock |
- All teams must be prepared to play early morning games beginning on the Friday of the
- Ringette Ontario (RO) Sanctioned Tournament rules and Ringette Canada official rules
- Payment can be made via e-transfer.
- To pay via e-transfer please send it to: email@example.com
- It is an auto deposit account, therefore, no need for a password. Please indicate the team name, including association, division and team contact name.
- Please note that acceptance of your e-transfer should not be construed as confirmation of your acceptance into the tournament. If your team is not accepted, a refund will be issued by cheque. To pay by cheque, please make the cheque payable to (do not mail cash) and mail to: The Clarence-Rockland Ringette Association c/o CRRA Tournament Treasurer